CFFA is open to all University of Mount Olive students, regardless of former FFA membership. This collegiate leadership organization was awarded MOC Club of the Year 2007-2008 and again for the Year 2009-2010.
The club was also awarded the National FFA Chapter Sliver Finalist and Gold National FFA Chapter Awards in 2011 and 2012 respectively; additionally, the ‘Membership Growth Award’ for the years of 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, and 2011-2012 by The North Carolina FFA Association.
In addition to the “Membership Growth Awards’ the club was also awarded ‘Outstanding Contributions to the Community’ by Mount Olive College for the year 2010-2011,and the 2011 Pre-Game Pig Pickin’ Cook-Off #1 Showmanship award by the Mount OliveCollege Alumni Department. They were also presented with a ‘Service Appreciation Award’ for Outstanding and Dedicated Service to Beautify our Community by The Wayne County Board of Commissioners on May 17, 2011.
Please join MOC Collegiate FFA on Facebook (updated Aug 2012)
Meet the 2013-2014 MOC Collegiate FFA Officers!
- David Thomas – President
- Dillon Robinson – Vice President
- Paige Herring – Secretary
- Joshua Wisniewski – Treasurer
- Chelsea Sawkiw – Reporter
- Ryan Berglund – Sentinel
- Taylor Halso – Chaplain
- Sarah Harkey – Historian
- Preston Brown – Parliamentarian
- Heath Brittain – Chapter Liaison
Collegiate FFA is an energetic club with a number of innovative activities:
- service projects
- community activities
- social activities
- student recruitment opportunities
- Maddox Named Advisor of the Year at Mount Olive College - Dr. Sandy Maddox, director of the lois G. Britt Agribusiness Center at Mount Olive College was recently recognized at Mount Olive College’s Annual Awards Ceremony as the Advisor of the Year. The Advisor of the Year Award is presented by the Student Government Association to the student organization advisor who shows the greatest willingness to work closely with students, helps get student involved, and who goes above and beyond the call of duty in working with the group. more...
- Alaina Airheart of Concord received the Senior Citizenship Cup at Mount Olive College’s Annual Awards Ceremony. more....
- MOC Agriculture Students Attend 2013 Alltech International Symposium - Four Mount Olive College agriculture education and agribusiness students along with students from NC State recently attended the 2013 Alltech International Symposium held in Lexington, Kentucky. more....
- Green and Growin’ Tradeshow - Mount Olive College agriculture students attended the North Carolina Nursery and Landscape Association’s (NCNLA) annual Green and Growin’ Tradeshow. This show provides a marketplace for plant material, equipment, supplies and services used in the production and sale of plants and installation of landscapes. more....
- Mount Olive College Collegiate FFA Continues to Warm Hearts through Giving
For the eighth consecutive year the Collegiate FFA at Mount Olive College has provided coats to needy children at Carver Elementary School. more...
- Mount Olive College Students Receive Awards at the 85th National FFA Convention
Each year the National FFAOrganization honors FFA members who show the utmost dedication to the organization.The American FFA Degree is bestowed upon a select group of individuals more...
- More Activities & Events